Capex Project Team Lead (Pharmaceutical)
Location: Gul Circle
Up to $10,000 depending on experience
16 Months Contract
- Responsible for managing and delivering site strategic energy, waste, VOC stream management capital projects for Jurong site.
- Lead all engineering, manage transversal project team in complex environment, work closely with stakeholders and responsible for delivering project on agreed budget, timeline, meeting Regulatory, HSE (health, safety and environmental) and cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) requirement.
- Identify with Site Head/Technical Manager appropriate staffing for the project organization.
- Collaborate with Engineering department and/ or contractor for all project activities from Preliminary study, Basic & Detail Engineering, Construction & Qualification activities according to Sanofi's standard engineering and CAPEX practices.
- Deliver the project in accordance with the User Requirement Specification:
- Project Scope
- Quality of design/construction/testing and validation to reach full operability
- Compliance of the new facilities from Conceptual Design to final process
- Milestones, timeline and adherence to the projects schedule
- Costs (including capitalized costs and operational expenses)
- Implement Project Management and Project Controls best practices and ensure appropriate project control procedures.
- Managing external contractors and service providers to ensure objectives are delivered (quality, time and cost).
- Develop/implement reporting tools to manage the project and communicate on its performance.
- Institute appropiate Program Governance to ensure rapid and effective decision making.
- Manage plant modification request for changes, provide detail impact study with identified action plan in supporting change control programs to ensure compliance with Quality Standards and regulatory requirements.
- Play a pro-active role in ensuring the HSE standards & Life Savings Rule are adhered to. Embraced Zero Incident Mindset and adopt the responsible of HSE protection policies and Life Saving Rules (LSR). Practice safe engineering operation and ensure all HSE procedures are followed.
- Accountable for construction safety and regulatory compliance during project execution.
- Anticipate, identify and communicate risks in area of responsibility; create strategies and plans to manage risk to the operations.
- Ensure project financial closure, hand-over of projects/ facilities/ equipment to respective owner.
- Motivate and inspire people and build effective project teams.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behaviour in accordance with Sanofi's Code of Conduct.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Master/ Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 8-10 years of relevant project management experience in process / pharmaceutical industry
- In depth knowledge of Chemistry and/or Pharma processes, concepts, techniques, and engineering principles.
- Know-how in integrated commissioning and qualification processes
- Working knowledge of GMPs
- Solid understanding of Health, Safety, Environmental and Legal requirements
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579