The main responsibility is to post cash to outstanding invoices and undertake the reconciliation of a variety of currency account reconciliations and several specific accounting tasks; as well as supporting Collections team. The new hire will utilize the Oracle and Cases modules to accurately apply cash receipts in a timely manner.
- Performing reconciliation of all bank accounts on a monthly basis and to accurately apply all payments in a timely manner
- Resolve issues relating to proper application of cash including but not limited to investigation of missing information on remittances, unapplied cash etc.
- Support Credit Management and Collections Team with respect to any issues relating to reconciliation and cash application process.
- Supplying consistently accurate information to all inter-dependent groups, adhering to strict deadlines
- Processing and managing Withholding Tax function
- Processing and managing Refunds and Reversals for various business units
- Participating in various project work as deemed necessary - SOX etc
- Prepare relevant performance report and paperwork for write-offs
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be flexible to work on weekends if needed especially during month end
- Required to work on public holidays
Shift Schedules: Monday to Friday / 10am to 7pm (but can change to 7am - 4pm if business requires)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.