The main responsibility is to post cash to outstanding invoices and undertake the reconciliation of a variety of currency account reconciliations and several specific accounting tasks; as well as supporting Collections team. The new hire will utilize the Oracle and Cases modules to accurately apply cash receipts in a timely manner.
- Performing reconciliation of all bank accounts on a monthly basis and to accurately apply all payments in a timely manner
- Resolve issues relating to proper application of cash including but not limited to investigation of missing information on remittances, unapplied cash etc.
- Support Credit Management and Collections Team with respect to any issues relating to reconciliation and cash application process.
- Supplying consistently accurate information to all inter-dependent groups, adhering to strict deadlines
- Processing and managing Withholding Tax function
- Processing and managing Refunds and Reversals for various business units
- Participating in various project work as deemed necessary - SOX etc
- Prepare relevant performance report and paperwork for write-offs
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Must be flexible to work on weekends if needed especially during month end
- Required to work on public holidays
Shift Schedules: Monday to Friday / 10am to 7pm (but can change to 7am - 4pm if business requires)
OT and PH work schedule are equivalent to an off-in-lieu
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160