- Coordinate to produce cash replenishment schedules for Bank's self-service terminals (SST).
- Ensure that the daily cash balances of assigned SSTs being managed and determine if any SSTs need to be replenished ahead of the next scheduled replenishment.
- Review the forecast performance of assigned SSTs to determine how to improve the accuracy of the forecast.
- Liaise with CIT on daily operation requirement based on forecast of daily cash replenishment schedules.
- Ensure the cash management operation runs smoothly for the assigned SSTs.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level or Diploma in Accountancy, Business Admin, Banking & Finance or other analytical qualification
- Minimum 1 year related experience is a plus
- Experience with a bank or armored car company in cash management, branch operations or cash operations is a plus
- Excellent analytical, coordination and negotiation skills
- Well verse in MS Office applications
- Demonstrated good writing and verbal/telephone skills
- Willing to work shift, weekends and Public Holiday
- Work schedule 8:00am - 8:00pm (4 days work week/3 days off)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160