Shift Timing: 10am - 7pm (1 Off between Monday - Saturday & 1 Off on Sunday)
Annual Leave: 1st year 7 days, 2nd year onwards 14 days
Staff benefit: 3 House brand product 20% off
- Responsible for operating the POS cash register, handling various types of payment.
- To be accurate in all cash processing and bill transactions, and compliant to all storefront SOPs.
- Responsible for closing duties such as End of Day (EOD) settlements (e.g. cash float, credit card terminals) and will also need to prepare documentation for vouchers and home delivery requests.
- To provide prompt, helpful and courteous services to all customers, including managing any incoming phone calls with appropriate phone etiquette and greetings.
- To assist with retail operations such as stock transfers and receipts, and other back-end admin assistance required in the retail store.
- Any other duties assigned by manager.
- At least 2 years of experience at cashiering
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central Dynamics 365 would be an added point
- Mathematical skills and the ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately
- Attention to details
- Service-oriented and a team player
Interested applicants, please email your CV to email@example.com or Whatsapp +65 87649075. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tan Him Joo (June) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109930