As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
Our client is a Global MNC seeking an experienced Category Buyer to be a part of its business expansion.
- Maintain the master data for existing and new articles, updating the cost, pricing and other details
- Maintenance of suppliers' information, terms and conditions
- Assortment Planning. Review on product pricing and assortment for retail as well as respective sales doors
- Build planograms for retail as well as respective sales doors
- Review offers and run analysis for order forecast by door Inventory Management
- Review aging and slow moving inventory and ensure action plan is taken to run down stock on hand, i.e negotiate with brands on promotion mechanics and staff incentives
- Ensure products are launched at the respective doors, as per brand's on-counter timeline Sales Performance and Analysis
- Review brands' monthly sales performance by door, i.e assortment rationalization
- Perform market analysis to determine current trends, strategic pricing and best practices within the category
- Monitor direct competition and best practices across the retail landscape
- Run ad hoc analysis and preparation of data for fact-based negotiation with brands Vendor Management
- Build strong relationships with category-specific vendors/suppliers
- Schedule regular meetings with brands to understand brand strategy and new launch plan Interface with the following departments
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience in Perfumes & Cosmetics Category Buying is a must, prior regional exposure is a major advantage
- Strong communication and presentation abilities
- Strong relationship building skills and proven success in collaborating with key internal and external functions
- Demonstrate ability to leverage resources across the organization
- Innovative problem solver who can adapt to a dynamic environment and drive issues to closure
- Handle challenges confidently and be able to prioritize multiple demands
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shinn, HongYou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1768063
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.