- Client manager role in performing client due diligence (CDD) checks on prospective customers at onboarding, periodic review and on existing customers going through a material trigger event
- Responsible to manage own book of onboarding work and complete by targeted timeline
- Outreach to customers in obtaining KYC information and documents, hand holding clients through the CDD process
- Review the information and documents provided by customers during this process, ensure that all information and documents collected are good to satisfy regulatory requirements
- Work with the relationship management team in completing a risk assessment profile for each of these customers
- Work closely with the relationship management team on daily request handling
- Active stakeholder management - day-to-day work and resolutions of issues with Compliance, Operations, KYC teams, etc.
- Assist the team in completing ad hoc projects and provide support for urgent requests
- Preparation of data to track completion progress and MI reporting
- University degree in Banking or Finance or any related discipline.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in performing due diligence checks on corporate customers
- Proficiency in AML/CFT regulations and guidelines
- Sensitive to operational and financial crime risks
- Self-starter to take up ad-hoc tasks and projects, demonstrate management and leadership aptitude
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands
- Possess good Microsoft Office skills
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109