- The objective of this role is to ensure that all BAU changes, enhancements, project implementations going into the production environment does not disrupt or cause any risk to the existing production environment.
- Manage day-to-day normal and emergency change requests.
- Investigate change violations / unauthorized change requests and ensure that all cases are properly documented, reviewed and signoff by MDs.
- Review and assess the risk of all changes for Change Board meetings.
- Review justification of change requests during freeze periods for MD's approval.
- Chair Change Board meetings.
- Identify and resolve process and execution issues with necessary stakeholders such as Application Support, Infrastructure and Change Teams.
- Oversee creation and availability of management, process reports, analyze and review reports.
- Manage applications under change freeze, justify and assess the risk of change appeals to MD.
- Oversee completeness and integrity of information collected to conduct daily operations.
- Establish measurements and targets to improve process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Act as an escalation focal point for all roles involved in the change process.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in Change / Project working experience.
- This is a 24x7 standby job role, and candidate must be willing to take calls and attend to work whenever required. The 24x7 standby will be on a rotational basis
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109