You will partner with client sponsors/ leadership to shape the change vision and translate it into a change management strategy and are responsible for these change deliverables - change plan, change impact assessment, leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement and communications strategy, learning strategy, behavior change strategy, change effectiveness survey, business benefits realization, adoption and embedment strategy.
Define the skills, structures, tools and support mechanisms required to deliver the change initiatives. Provide strategic guidance and leadership to the team and ensure team's deliverables are completed on schedule, to a high level of quality and to client satisfaction.
Manage team's delivery risks and issues, drive innovation and sharing of best practices within the team. Drive change management integration with other impacted projects or process areas. Engage in collaborative and constructive dialogue with client sponsors/ leadership to evaluate progress against project objectives. Develop deep and trusting working relationships with client sponsors/ leadership.
- 7 years of change management/consulting experience
- Organizational Change Management skills (i.e. stakeholder management & analysis, communications plan, training needs analysis & assessment, change impact assessment, business readiness, culture change, training materials development, etc.)
- Experience in other related areas such as HR & Talent Management, Learning & Collaboration or Human Capital & Organization Effectiveness (e.g. Organization Design, Culture Transformation, Leadership Effectiveness etc.) is highly desirable.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.
- Candidates with Agile Change Management background is advantageous
- Experience in SAP or any system implementation projects is highly desirable
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141