You will support the Manager in collaborative dialogue with client sponsors/ leadership to align on key messages and desired behavior shifts. Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop stakeholder engagement and communications plan.
Design structure of change network and deliver change interventions to drive the desired behavior change, change adoption and embedment. Conduct change effectiveness survey and design interventions to drive continuous improvement.
Define metrics and measure business adoption and business benefits realization. Ensure key messages are communicated accurately and timely using innovative channels, to capture the hearts and minds of stakeholders. Measure effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years of change management/ consulting experience is expected for Consultant Level.
- Experience in other related areas such as HR & Talent Management, Learning & Collaboration or Human Capital & Organization Effectiveness (e.g. Organization Design, Culture Transformation, Leadership Effectiveness etc.) is highly desirable.
- With experience in the following:
- Design and Implement Stakeholders Engagement, Communications and Training Plans
- Design & Draft the Training Material, and Facilitated Change Management Workshops
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable working with digital solutions in an information systems/technology-driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
* Strong executive level relationship building skills
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697