As a Change Management Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in fostering effective change management on Empathy and Customer First culture within the organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and executing internal change management strategies, managing bank wide change programs/events, training programs, driving engagement initiatives, and crafting compelling success stories and use cases. This role involves collaboration with the Change Management Leads in the various markets to ensure consistent change messaging and a positive customer first and empathetic culture.
- Develop and implement an internal change management strategy that aligns with bank's Culture program and enhances employee engagement.
- Create compelling content for various internal change management channels, including newsletters, intranet, eDM, and announcements.
- Collaborate with teams to gather information and ensure accurate and timely communication of key updates, commercialization activities, and initiatives.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute internal staff events regionally, including thought leadership conferences, CX Day and recognition programs.
- Work closely with external vendors, when necessary, to ensure seamless execution of events.
- Evaluate the success of events and gather feedback for continuous improvement.
- Support the continuation of CX Champs program regionally
- Promote and ensure attendance to training programs that enhance the empathy skills and knowledge of employees.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop training materials and ensure alignment with business goals.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of training initiatives, adjusting as needed.
- Roll out these training programs regionally and ensure participation. Measure success by course ratings and attendance rate.
- Develop and implement year long contest and incentive programs to drive employee engagement and achievement of key performance indicators (empathy, service excellence and customer first culture).
- Analyze contest results and provide insights in contest leaderboards to drive continuous engagement and participation across the region.
- Keep the engagement and excitement levels up throughout the year and showcase interim results.
Success Stories and Use Cases:
- Interview employees who have exhibited empathy and good customer service; and gather information to create compelling success stories highlighting empathy, and best customer experiences.
- Collaborate with regional CX leads, marketing and/or leadership teams to showcase success stories through various communication channels.
- Use storytelling techniques to make complex concepts accessible and relatable
Collaboration and Coordination:
- Closely collaborate with regional CX leads of all markets to ensure rollout of CX programs, consistent messaging and alignment with CX culture program values.
- Coordinate with the marketing team for design support for CX website and updates to Newsbyte and other market
- Work with vendors where need be to execute on all the above.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Change management, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in internal communications, change management, event management, or marketing within the corporate banking sector.
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities.
- Creative thinker with the ability to develop engaging content and initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955