- You will work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution.
- You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Chatbot/NLP technologies such as Google Dialog flow, IBM Watson, MS LUIS, Botkit, or other bot API
- At least 2 Implementation Experience with ChatBots using any of the above technologies.
- Proven record of developing NLG solutions and able to quickly and realistically assess new solution offerings
- Experience in programming such as Java, Node.js, Python, or a similar object-oriented language
- Experience working in an Agile Environment (using JIRA)
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141