- Lead chemical processing and pollution control team.
- Operation planning and scheduling to achieve monthly revenue and productivity target.
- Enforce safety, discipline, and security requirements in the processing team
- Troubleshooting of process and Initiating process improvement.
- Support customer auditing and adhere to customer processing requirements.
- Facilities, space, tooling, and consumables planning and procurement.
- Ensure all process data and documentation are in place.
- Attend to emergencies, support in investigation and preventive/control measures implementation
- Support and coordination with other departments and teams.
- Diploma/Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in chemical/petrochemical processing plant.
- Understand basic electrical and P&ID diagrams.
- Operation knowledge and handling of team size of 10 persons or more.
- Basic PLC application, understanding of chemical reaction, and chemical process safety handling.
- Good knowledge of Lithium-ion battery chemistry/ wastewater treatment/ pollution control equipment/ Mechanical vapor recompression (MVR) would be a plus.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915