Chemical Process Engineer (Pharma/ Tuas/ One Year Contract)
The incumbent will report to the Project manager while working alongside the project and operations team
- To provide process support for the Project team for the safe and efficient running of projects into plant using sound engineering principles.
- To provide support for the site in non-production functions as required.
- Provide process engineering support for projects as required.
- To work on design requirements of the projects as desired time to time.
- To work on design specifications of the new equipment.
- To prepare the qualification documentation (IQ,OQ,PQ,PV) related to the projects.
- Troubleshoot chemical processing and equipment related problems as they arise.
- Assist in the preparation of production/process procedures and documents.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of software based information for the process.
- Prepare and implement cleaning validation.
- Ensure all modifications to plant, process and procedures have been reviewed from a process engineering viewpoint and that all relevant documentation is updated.
- Participate in transfer of technology of chemical processes to/from other sites.
- Participate in safety reviews/audits on plant, process and equipment. Ensure safe working in all areas of work by practicing and communicating safety.
- Participate in HAZOP and process safety analysis.
- Ensure compliance with HSE, Quality policies, cGMP requirements and defined procedures.
- To work closely with vendors, construction engineering companies and design engineering companies time to time to support the projects.
- Must be knowledgeable in process engineering.
- Preferably have experience in Pharmaceutical plant operations and process control/automated systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill is required.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering is desirable.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259