- Chemist - QC ( 1year contract, renewable/ convertible)
- Good package ( Transport allowance + AWS + Performance Bonus)
*Updated and generated calibration work order on all the lab equipment in a timely manner using SAP system.
*Liaised and coordinated with external vendors in carrying out calibration/ maintenance of lab equipment.
*Assisted in performing deactivation/ retirement of equipment before decommission of equipment.
*Involved in an A3 SAP project to harmonise the Calibration/ maintenance of all equipment across site.
*Updated and revised SOPs/Job Aids to reflect current practice and ensure the current level of standard were met.
*Conducted SOPs and hands-on trainings to different departments.
*Maintained chemical inventory and reference standard stocks in the lab to ensure sufficient stocks for testing.
* Bachelor Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry or equivalent.
* Working experience in analytical laboratory of 1-3 years.
* Experience in operating laboratory instruments/testings such as GC, HPLC, Karl Fisher titrator, wet chemistry is preferable.
* Understanding and knowledge of cGMP, GLP and associated regulatory expectations related to pharmaceutical industries would be an added advantage.
* No working experience can also be considered.
Please send your resume to me at email@example.com
Senior Consulting Manager
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1110894
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894