- Work closely with the team on product development and modification on existing products.
- Receiving and evaluating of new raw materials to order to modify existing and new product blends.
- Perform beaker blends and check the performance of products.
- Troubleshoot any analytical problems/errors arising from instruments.
- Provide guidance to lab technicians on daily product analysis, calibration of instruments and issuing of test reports.
- Custodian of analytical instruments in the laboratory.
- Conduct ad-hoc laboratory issue and projects when assigned by the managers.
- Degree in Chemistry/Biological Science or related fields.
- Analytical minded, meticulous with good time management and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080