Civil Designer/ Specialist (Autocad/ Petrochemical/ Contract)
- Perform site visits in refinery/chemical plants to prepare civil & structural design deliverables.
- Perform structural calculation and analysis using STAAD.Pro
- Become familiar with client's codes and standards
- Resolve construction feedback issues relating to issued deliverables.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for interface
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil Structural software (staad pro)
- Familiarity with civil & structural British, Singapore, Eurocode, API, ASCE/ACI Code of Practice and Standards.
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in downstream oil and gas.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Good coordination & interface capabilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably a Diploma/ Degree from a recognised institution.
If you think you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259