- Field level Point Contact for execution of day to day Construction Activities in assigned area. Activities include: Observation and inspection of construction projects, analyzing survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography and other geological data as well as developing schematic drawings, diagrams and instruction manuals.
- Critical role supporting field Safety, interacting with Subcontractors, and Safety.
- Field Contact representing the Project Management Team with any third party interaction with the Company
- Assist the civil engineer in preparing programs, budgets, public reports, proposals and bid specifications for the project.
- Ensure proper Company planning and logistics are in place and executed as planned
- Apply technical based engineering calculations, application of mathematical concepts and operations, defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Work to keep Execution on plan; manage day to day field clarifications and direction
- Remove obstacles to progress and safety
- Monitor and support activities and performance; participate in daily and weekly Planning activities
- Target Field Time: 70% to 80%
- Possess 5-10 years of equivalent experience
- Preferably having prior Company Site experience, eg. Resident Technical Officer
- Critical skills: Civil field experience, good Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) management.
- Experience in planning, designing and construction work
- Knowledgeable of modern principles and practices in civil engineering, survey methods and techniques and computerized mapping techniques
- Understanding of codes, laws and rules that are applicable to the construction of the project.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259