- Monitoring plant utilities, nitrogen system and thermal oxidizer system (inclusive of boiler) safely and in a cost-effective manner.
- Developing operational standard operational procedures to ensure safe operation and shutdown of equipment and systems
- Providing reliable thermal oxidizer system and plant utilities services with involvement in installations, modifications, and maintenance activities
- Performing Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, and repairs on equipment to ensure high reliability and availability
- Troubleshooting and locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using measuring tools and testing instruments for trouble shooting
- Performing daily reporting of activities and energy consumption
- Supporting project construction and commissioning of equipment and systems through active involvement in punch listing and commissioning activities; discuss equipment improvement and modifications with Engineers & to execute continuous improvement projects to increase productivity in operation and reduce in water/energy cost.
- NITEC/Diploma in any Engineering related field
- Possess boiler class 1 certificate or above
- 3 to 6 years utilities technician experience specialized in either Steam Boiler System & Nitrogen system
- Willing to work office hours
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412