- Take full responsibility for a client caseload and act as the link between the client and the various operational areas of the Bank.
- Interpret client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that the static data is accurately set up on all Bank systems.
- Conduct an in-depth regular reviews of all outstanding items ensuring activities are completed in accordance with service level agreements.
- Build and maintain good client relationships to facilitate confidence in the department and assist in its continued success.
- Develop a full understanding of an individual client's requirements in relation to the establishment of new accounts to complete the successful transition of new business.
- Widen knowledge of all areas of the Bank and of global markets to be able to efficiently resolve client queries and be able to add value to the client through this.
- Bachelor's degree in business or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2years experience in client service skills.
- Experienced in MS Excel.
- Proven organisation and prioritisation skills and ability to manage self to meet tight deadlines.
- Key eye for details.
- Ability to understand complexities.
- Financial service experience.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109