- Back-to-back work with Strategy Director on the Brand
- Media planning and execution across offline and online channels (with focus on online) and 16 markets to achieve grow of brand KPIs
- Develop and foster an effective working relationship with our Media Managers & media partners.
- Closely collaborate with clients, media vendors, sites/publishers and internal departments.
- Building relationships with the client team - supporting them in day-to-day operations and helping with frequent requests and questions
- Leading the team of media executives to ensure end to end campaign delivery and reporting, adherence to deadlines and quality of the product
- Build an understanding of the client's business, measurements, impact of media investments, various digital media channels and the potential for them in your clients marketing activity
- Become a trusted, knowledgeable source of information for the client in media planning and measurements
- Provide clear correspondence and specifically well-written e-mails to ensure all expectations and details are understood by all
- Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your clients
- Contribute your own ideas and opinions on your client's business, how we work, and the industry we're in; establish a presence in the agency; have a voice in meetings
- Identify opportunities to drive new media initiative and client business outcomes.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in media planning and client management with proven record with large and complex campaigns
- Excellent client-facing skills: understanding client needs, maintaining relationships, building partnerships
- Proven knowledge of offline and online media channels, media planning and marketing approaches and theories
- Clear verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excel skills - ability to conduct media analysis using pivot tables, and visualise the data in variety of charts
- PowerPoint skills - ability to design slides and structure storytelling, present it to client
- Project management skills - ability to divide tasks within a small team, quality, and deadlines control
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- 'Hands-on' approach to operations: Plans, assigns and directs work, time, material, people
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835