The role is responsible for global client onboarding and the ongoing management, standards & oversight of related due diligence & maintenance activities through the full client lifecycle.
- To understand Business and client requirements for onboarding clients to various products such as cash management products (ie current accounts), Global Markets products (FX, Swaps, Equities, cash bonds, repos) and trade and receivables financing accounts.
- To work with KYC to identify the list of all KYC documents required, as well as the regulatory teams to identify the regulatory documents/attestations required for various banking products.
- To work with legal team in drafting legal documents required to initiate the onboarding of in-scope Global Markets products.
- To work Credit and Risk teams in putting up Credit application requests to support derivatives onboarding.
- To work the KYC in mitigating screening hits and to work with RM in ensuring KYC profiles are appropriately reviewed and approved in the KYC portal.
- To perform client outreach to meet all regulatory requirements including uplifts for new and existing clients, and to ensure that these are properly stored and tracked in all the back end systems of the Bank.
- Diploma or Degree in Business or similary area with atleast 2 years of relevant experience in client onboarding, KYC, CDD
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of staff and management
- Excellent client, organisational, analytical and execution skills.
- Good communication, presentation, administrative, and computing skills.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374