- Provides quality support to clients with moderately complex transactions and processes daily.
- Under general supervision, assists clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services, and procedures.
- Responds to straightforward client questions on the Company's product features and provides more advanced technical assistance.
- Investigates errors in client accounts and statements.
- Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
- Reviews daily open items to ensure proper follow-up and closure.
- Assists junior colleagues in resolving outstanding issues.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Banking/ Financial Service
- At least 1-2 years of total work experience
- Experience in Client Services/ Operations in Banking or financial services industry is a plus
- Has experience liaising with both internal and external stakeholders
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109