- Coordinate marketing activities, internal & customer event and bank activities on a sector level.
- Coordinate client related activities and assist team with tracking and managing of initiatives
- Assist China Desk Manager to formulate strategies and research on prospects to grow the market
- Provide analytics support on Singapore and China market
- Liaise with cross franchise stake holders to track progress on various work streams of the model corridor initiative
- Manage administrative functions for the team such as managing stationaries, IT access etc.
- Minimum Diploma holder with 3 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge in commercial banking products and banking operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and powerpoint
- Able to effectively interact with people at all levels and be a team player
- Able to handle multiple tasks and learn along the way
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940