- Perform daily system health checks.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level technical and functional support for client queries and issues over phone and email.
- Research problems thoroughly, test solutions and make recommendations to clients.
- React to critical issues on a timely basis i.e. troubleshoot, investigate and escalate (if necessary) issues and create or apply appropriate solutions to immediate issues.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide range of technical skills including Unix, SQL, XML, FIX and Java.
- Provide assistance in our product and explaining processes in accordance with internal procedures.
- Provide project management for onboarding of (i) Client setups and (ii) Bank connections.
- Provide weekend support for deployment and post-checks.
- Configure demo environments for sales.
- Maintain awareness of relevant technical and product trends with self-learning and job shadowing.
- Work across teams to continually provide feedback, improve product, and drive future innovation.
- Experience working in a Technical Support environment with excellent customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of FX market and/or a desire to learn FX.
- Knowledge on UNIX command line, SQL or Java programming is a plus.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Studies or related discipline.
- Basic knowledge of Linux environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in support related fields is required.
- Knowledge of FX is a strongly preferred. If not, knowledge in other financial asset class is helpful.
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to perform shift work
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547