- Driving the delivery of premium client service to Intermediary clients and Intermediary sales teams in APAC region
- Collaborate closely with different teams / offices for smooth new clients/accounts onboarding, change management, client review and monitoring, transaction monitoring and client record update
- Deliver regular client servicing and reporting, conduct AML/KYC checks, answer client enquiries
- Review client documents from client services/operation prospective to ensure client accounts set up and operate smoothly
- Answer enquiries from sales team promptly, assist in the coordination and delivery of marketing materials and information needed for sales process and regular due diligence process on fund manager and funds.
- Effective use of systems and applications to ensure client communication is captured and tracked and client record is stored and up to date
- Handle client enquiries and complaints timely and professionally, and promptly escalate potential issues and risks
- Contribute to internal projects from client services and sales prospective
- Focus on specific goals, and demonstrate a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving good quality results
- Foster a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed / required
- Ensure adheres to established corporate policies/ procedures/ internal controls and regulations, and promptly escalate potential risks
- Bachelor's degree holder with major in Business, Marketing or Finance related
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in Client Servicing role within Investment Management/ Asset Management industry
- Client services experience with wholesales/ intermediary business focus a must
- Detail-oriented, a quick learner and take initiatives to learn
- Hands on experience in AML/KYC process and mutual fund operations
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office: Word, excel, power point and any experience in Salesforce, Bloomberg Terminal and Morningstar would be good to have
- Basic knowledge on different types of investment strategies / products
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955