Our client is seeking a dedicated client support Executive to work with a global social media organization. Success in this position requires high adaptability; exceptional critical thinking skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- Working closely with internal Sales and account management teams to assist with highly fast-paced operational tasks.
- To balance day-to day services, while navigating with the right solutions amongst many internal teams.
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding digital media, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a excellent analytical mindset.
- Liaise with customers and clients in Korea on a daily basis to discuss, handle data and reports sent by clients in Korea, some of which are in Korean
- Bachelor's degree in Business admin or any equivalent
- 3 to 5 years working in a digital media / service / sales organization
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills: solution mindset, problem-solving, helping nature, passion for client experience
- Must be experienced in business communication - ability to communicate in a relevant and concise manner with exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to comprehend and analyse client situations and apply the right solution
- Effectively prioritize according to fast-changing circumstances and manage multiple tasks while maintaining strict attention to details
- Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each and every interaction
- Must be highly flexible and adaptable, attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- Ability to work independently and as well as a good team player
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to follow processes without being blinkered by them
- Highly adaptable and flexible to fast changing environment
- Proficient in English and Korean (Read, Write and Speak) (TOPIK II-Level 3)as role requires to deal with customers and clients in Korea to discuss about gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client platforms
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547