- Promote and sells the company's medical devices products by interacting with established Cardiovascular customers (physicians, Cath labs, Material Management Department in hospitals)
- Responsible for the achievement of the sales and profit objectives of a specified territory or product
- Works with sales manager to set targets for individual accounts and/or products and monitors on a monthly basis
- Support peers in marketing activities (workshop/ proctorship program/ CME talk (hospital in-service talk conducted by sales)).
- Complete and submit administrative tasks such as customer record keeping, forecast, monthly report, expenses etc. on line with divisional standards.
- Manage inventory in territory and prevent missing/expired write off not more than 5%.
- To keep abreast of market & competitors' activities and keep the company updated
- To provide HCPs and engage discussion with HCP with detailed product information, technical specifications and latest clinical data
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports in timely manner e.g. Customer details, Track usage, sales & market share % , HCP feedback, market & competitive information, etc.
- Provide sales forecast for territory and meet LBE accuracy 3%
- Customer focus
- Relevant product knowledge
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree in a life science, business or marketing and/or 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience
- Capable computer skills for Abbott field reporting data system and necessary correspondence and spreadsheets.
- Ability to put together a territory business plan. Numerical ability
- Teamwork / Collaboration, Adaptability
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Good spoken and written
- Sales experience in hospital environment, preferably with Cardiology product or medical device experience
- Salary: S$4K, Transport Allowance S$1200 + sales incentive
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, convertible to perm
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796