- Periodic maintenance and housekeeping activities e.g. clearing logs
- Participate in the monthly application shakedown after monthly OS Security patching
- Provide analysis and troubleshoot issues related to infrastructure / TA related issues.
- Provide resolution / workaround to issues and problems reported.
- Troubleshooting of infra / application issues
- Support annual security reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- With 4 years of related experience in network architecture for software-defined infrastructure (OpenStack, CloudStack, vSphere or equivalent)
- Experience in networking technologies (WAN, LAN, network security, wireless or equivalent)
- Experience in one or more provisioning tools for network infrastructure such as Ansible, Vagrant, Docker, Puppet.
- Possess network skills in firewall rules, load balancers, firewalls, VPNs, DNS
- Excellent knowledge of IP fundamentals including IPv4/IPv6 addressing, VLAN and routing configuration
- Good knowledge of cloud network devices and services
- Good understanding of Software Defined Networking (SDN) and network virtualization such as Software Defined Load balancer, Firewall, NAT, DNS, CDN, IDS.
- Have some automation experience in Python or some other automation skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547