About the role
You will be part of a cross-functional, self-organizing Infra squad that are responsible for the patch management, development, testing, support, and maintenance of the infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) using Terraform for components running in the various Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Responsible for the design and development of AWS Cloud solution.
- Adopt sound design and good practices in delivering quality work.
- Aligning the Infrastructure capacity and scaling to the evolving business transactions demand, while consistently looking for ways to improve and optimize the existing Infra solution.
- Pickup and kick-off cards with leads to understand the task, get all the required clarification done and propose alternative solutions.
- Assess and implement new changes in good quality and with test covered.
- Showcase and review the new changes together with team members.
- Actively work with other development and QA members to solve challenges.
- Able to provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to other team members.
- Carry out feasibility studies and impact analysis for new feature.
- Pro-actively contribute innovative ideas for improvements.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best solution for technical spike cards.
- Support production environment and attend the escalated issues if required.
- Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Must have experience on the following areas: Terraform Scripts, Helm Charts, Deployment pipelines, Terratest and AWSpec test specs.
- Must be familiar with Python, Ruby, Golang, OS deployment script, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience in GoCD (https://www.gocd.org), Packer by Hashicorp (https://www.packer.io), Terraform by Hashicorp https://www.terraform.io , NGINX Ingress Controller (https://kubernetes.github.io/ingress-nginx/)
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Hands on experience in Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and Trunk-based development
- Good to have certifications like AWS Certified Developer, AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional, HashiCorp Certified, Terraform and Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Self-starter, innovative mindset and enjoys experimenting and playing with new tech.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547