- Provide a 24/7 and standby Operation Support/BAU for Cloud infrastructure systems and nativecloud applications/tools and public/private services that hosted by the project.
- Manage and Administer Cloud Compute, Pods/Container and Microservices.
- Develop or co-develop of SOPs, tools/scripts, dashboards, operational runbook or interim solutions for workarounds or recovery of systems and services when required.
- Review, design and collaborate with other team such as Reliability Engineering and SecOps team to investigate, triage, replicate or isolate issues and problems for troubleshooting and root cause analysis;
- Apply system configuration change, bug-fixes, patches, upgrades, updates and scripts for operating system and software maintains by Operation Team/BAU
- Provide and update operational, functional and technical documentation related to Operations and BAU.
- Enforce Pre and Post deployment validations, health check and performance check, tunings, enhancements
- Job Requirement:
- 2-4years of experience in infra domain
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on:
o Multiple operating systems like Windows/Linux
o Setup and configuration of O/s including cluster setups/raid configurations
o Experience in hardening of servers for windows/Linus based at CIS benchmarks
o Setup of AD/ADFS and singlesignon configurations
o Administration of Server and virtual environments using VMware/hypervisors
o Exposure and knowledge on basic networking. Knowledge on various protocols, IPv4/6, SSL and encryption knowledge
o In-depth knowledge on at least one database like Oracle/MSSQL.
o Knowledge on containerized setups using Docker/Kubernetes
- At least 2 projects on AWS implementations/migrations. In depth knowledge in core AWS services like
o EC2/RDS/ALB etc. Autoscaling setup and configurations
o Networking concepts for VPC/NACL/Security Groups/route table/VPC peering/Transit Gateways
o Serverless implementations using Lambda/EKS/Fargate
o User administration using IAM/Cognito
o Writing scripts for Infra as code setup using CloudFormation/Terraform
o Monitoring setup using CloudWatch and other tools
o Security setup for IPS/IDS/DDos using WAF/shield.
o Exposure to Devops tools would be good-to-have
o Cost administration and optimization.
- Degree in IT or any related discipline and at least 5 years overall working experience
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697