- Participate in solution pre-sales, demonstration, presentation, POC, and proposal preparation
- Provide solution architecture, develop migration and deployment plans, and execute those plans for customers moving their on-premise or competitive cloud solution into Azure
- Design application environments for development, test, and production
- Design high-performance and highly available, resilient application environments leveraging Microsoft technologies to meet customers' and application requirements
- Assist partners to build a technical architecture in cloud environment for the selected applications and workloads
- Executing POCs, where necessary, or supporting those done by customer
- Assist Cloud business team to promote cloud and related service to potential partners and customer
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of technical experience in one or more of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design, Database architecture
- Proven knowledge in Cloud especially Azure, and having relevant certification will be an advantage
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889