We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Responsible to performing maintenance and repair of workshop machinery
- Carry-out mechanical and basic electrical troubleshooting and repair of workshop machinery
- Handling mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic control troubleshooting and repair jobs
- Responsible to ensuring repairs, installations and preventive maintenance on equipment are completed on-time and safely
- Interpret electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams for troubleshooting purposes
- Maintain proper safekeeping of maintenance tools and equipment
- Ensure safety inspection at workplace and follow safety procedures
- Experience in repair and maintenance works for CNC machines
- Experienced in dismantling and assembling of machines
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855