We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We're looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what's possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
CNC Programmer (Machines/ Jurong)
- To write and modify 5 axis turn mill/turning/milling CNC programs and create setup sheet.
- To troubleshoot and assist machinist for NC programming issues.
- To analyze, review, and recommend improvement to existing programs to increase machining efficiency and adapt to changing requirements.
- To select and recommend tools purchases and/or new equipment to support product manufacturing.
- To lead Continuous Improvement Project with Lean Six Sigma Methodology.
- To lead with machining defect investigation, root cause analysis and implement correct actions for manufacturing quality issues.
- To create routing/work instructions for machining parts.
- To assess and provide feedback on product design and manufacturability related issues.
- To provide cost estimation and cycle time simulation for new product design.
- To design fixture and tools for machining and sub-assembly products.
- To recommend improvement on existing CAM or programming work flow.
- To ensure manufacturing process is comply with Health, Safety, and Environment requirement as well as ISO and API standards.
- ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC (Precision Engineering), Diploma, Bachelor's (Mechanical/Manufacturing)
- Preferably with minimum of 8 years CNC machines / Programming experience.
- Competent on 5 axis turn mill/turning/milling CNC programs programming codes including Fanuc/Mazaktrol/Siemens.
- Experience and able to operate physically on 5 axis turn mill/turning/milling CNC
- Experience on CAM (EdgeCAM) and able to coordinate to develop machines post processors.
- Knowledgeable to use CAD (Creo) for fixture design
- Knowledgeable on Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Additional experience/skills in welding, automation or IOT are desirable.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Ng Yew Koon Sherry
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1657259)
EA License No.: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259