- Independently manages the regional business development projects (Greenfield land/Existing property) from land sourcing to construction start based on the company's business strategy in Southeast Asia market.
- Conducts research on the industrial and logistics real estate industry and analyses investment opportunities for business development projects in Southeast Asia.
- Establishes and maintains a good relationship with the government and internal departments of the company.
- Conducts analysis of asset securitization on the industrial and logistics real estate industry in Southeast Asia.
- Coordinates and assigns tasks to cross-functional teams for business development projects.
- Familiar with industry policy, land policy, asset securitization practice, market demand, and industry information in the regional market.
- Familiar with the overall procedure on investment project business development, planning and construction permit application, financing etc.
- Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Prior experience in business development for industrial real estate projects, with resources and the ability to independently manage business development projects will be advantageous.
- Possess sharp commercial sense on investment opportunity and capabilities on risk control.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080