- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Meet quarterly revenue targets
- Negotiation, development and maintenance of trading deals
- Create excellent relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels with media agencies, DSPs & 3rd party partners
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Ensure new business is a priority to grow all possible revenue streams
- Proactive as well as reactive selling required
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and internal teams across various projects
- Accurately brief design team
- Ensure pipeline is up to date with live and proposed campaign information and agency contact details
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives
- Must be proficient at analysing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Diploma/Degree in Media/Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in Digital Advertising.
- Prior experience in Programmatic/DSP/OOH will be advantageous.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver and exceed sales targets.
- Experience identifying additional revenue streams and acquiring new business.
- Possess the confidence to deliver high quality and engaging sales presentations.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080