Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726
Back to job search
|Location||Jurong East, Singapore|
|Salary||S$5000 - S$8000 per month + AWS|
- Responsible for the Commodity Management of the Sheet Metal Commodity:
- Assure Continuity of Supply ,Maintain On Time Customer Delivery in Very Cyclical Environment with Long Product Life Cycles
- Drive the Strategic Direction for the Commodity including, who we work with (the supplier's), where they are located, the type f value they provide, and the continuous improvement of their performance.
- Lead an extended commodity team - which includes quality engineering, product engineering, marketing, factory
support, NPI, and other interested parties.
- Continuously improve R2CQ - Responsiveness (shorter and more dependable lead times), Reliability of the Products
and Services, Cost Down, and Quality.
- Utilize the various tools at the disposal of the commodity manager to foster this improvement:
* Commodity Plans
*Penetration in LCR Analysis - SBR (Supplier Business Reviews)
*Support Cost Reviews (assure factory/subcontract costs are correct)
- Min 5 years in Sheet Metal Commodity Industry Exposure/Experience
- Experience in Managing Complex Supply Relations
- Proven track record of effectively communicating with all levels of management (internal and external)
- Project Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills and Hands on Experience
- Experience in Navigating and Supporting a 3 level supply chain
- Understands Financial Analysis and Contract Development and Negotiation.
- Able to travel