As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
Responsibilities encompass the full spectrum of communications activities including executing on the external and internal leadership communication plans. The role holder will work in close partnership with senior business leaders in-country and Communications colleagues in regional and country communications teams to execute global and regional plans in-country
Support the delivery of impactful employee communications
- Plan and implement effective employee communications programmers that support the Private Banking and Commercial Banking businesses in Singapore
- Deliver internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business insight and information is communicated to colleagues
- Support organizational change and business transformation through strategic communications planning and implementation
Creating engaging content
- Identify stories that will help bring information and data to life in a way that will resonate with the audience
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of different communications channels and identify and selects which to use and when.
- Ensure content and messages are regularly updated in order that they remain valid.
Building, protecting, and promoting our reputation
- Support the Singapore team in the delivery of the media relations strategy
- Respond quickly to a crisis, escalating appropriately and advising the business on reputation risk, calmly guiding them through what they should and should not communicate.
- Strict adherence to the global Media Relations Governance Policy Customers / Stakeholders
- Proactively builds relationships with key local stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or any related field
- Relevant experience in communications and understanding of the financial sector, media environment and culture.
- Proven ability to operate within a global matrix and prioritize competing demands.
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills and ability to produce clear, engaging narrative.
- Good interpersonal skills and personal presence/credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic planning and project management skills.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.