Communications (Procurement) Manager, Contract
The Communications Manager role, reports to the Procurement Communications Director and is responsible for the delivery of all internal, supplier and partnership communications globally.
- Drive consistency and clarity of Procurement with Purpose strategy through strategy events, leadership comms (e.g., quarterly webcasts, PCLF connects) or targeted interventions (e.g., panel discussions, podcasts).
- Support the delivery of Procurement with responsible people and change communications.
- Supplier comms: Articulate the Supplier's role in the delivery of Business Group strategies, alongside operational business-as-usual updates.
- Partnership comms: Execute Partner with Purpose comms plan, with a focus on accelerating external presence and positioning of a supplier diversity program.
- Engage and develop a global Comms champion network with monthly connects and quarterly comms training, developing comms guides, templates, and position papers for self-service.
- Professionalizing Comms: Streamlined communication channels with consistent site traffic; high-impact storytelling on Procurement narratives via our leaders' LinkedIn.
- Strengthen Procurement's position as a thought leader in sustainability internally and externally via key corporate engagements and social channels (e.g., LinkedIn).
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working with or business partnering senior stakeholders.
- Has good business acumen and understands how to communicate in today's ever-changing world.
- Works independently as an individual contributor and is a real team player. Keeps a balance between personal accountability and delivery through teamwork.
- Has the ability to understand Procurement topics and the capacity to translate these into compelling and easy-to-understand stories (tailored to various audiences).
- Has an all-round working knowledge of the various disciplines of communications such as media relations, social media and employee engagement.
- Has a Bias for Action, shows accountability and responsibility and has a 'can-do' attitude.
- 5-8 years' experience in communications, preferably in a FMCG environment.
- Experience coordinating communication campaigns and managing both internal and external channels.
- Understands storytelling and can translate complex narratives into simple insights.
- Knows how to coordinate different suppliers/agencies, is organised, and keeps good track of the progress of different projects.
- Enjoys working in multi-disciplinary teams in a global environment.
- Is used to working under pressure and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
- Understands the requirements of a global position.
- Understanding of FMCG or a Procurement organisation.
- Has worked in a Public Relations/Comms environment or otherwise has worked within a 'branded' environment.
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914