- Execute and coordinate activities to ensure the Company is compliant to both regulations issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
- Act as subject matter expert to address outsourcing queries from different business units.
- Perform due diligence and risk assessment on new and existing outsourced service provider.
- Facilitate proposal on any new outsourced arrangement for Outsourcing Committee's approval.
- Organize Outsourcing Committee meeting quarterly or ad-hoc meetings if required.
- Perform ongoing monitoring on existing vendors.
- Maintain and ensure Outsourcing Register is up-to-date.
- Provide inputs and documentations for internal and external audit.
- Review audit reports from Internal Audit Group (IAG) for Inter-Affiliates.
- Interact closely with various stakeholders / teams, not limiting to legal, compliance, controllership, operational risk, and supply management to coordinate the outsourcing activities.
- Maintain record of all outsourcing-related documents, minutes of meetings, assessments, and approvals obtains in shared drive and SharePoint.
- Perform Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) on High Risk Customers referred by Market Compliance Team.
- Facilitate and execute remediation activities on a project basis.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team, Market Compliance Team, servicing teams and third party vendor to execute the remediation project.
- Execute monthly communications to notify targeted card members of their BTI ratio
- Work on automation project with various stakeholders to streamline communications process
- Degree in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 6 months of experience in Compliance in Banking/Financial industry or any similar industry
- Confidence to deal professionally and persuasively with several stakeholders across functions within a matrix organization
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Experience in compliance or regulatory environment is good to have
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955