- Mon - Fri , office hours
- Salary up to $3,500 + Bonuses
- Review client files for either new account openings or KYC periodic reviews. This includes (but is not limited to) a review of client's source of wealth, AML risk factors, corporate structures and due diligence searches.
- Act as liaison person and provide advice to Investment Teams in all AML / KYC related topics and cases the business is confronted with.
- Follow up and advice Investment teams in completing outstanding KYC information/ documentation in line with Company standards.
- Oversee and monitor the entire KYC process including coming due and overdue KYC cases.
- Maintenance and ensuring the completeness of KYC/ Compliance records which involves scanning and filing of client onboarding forms, agreements and documentation.
- Advising Front office staff on legal documents and KYC related subjects and requirements.
- Escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions.
- Collating and Filing FATCA/CRS submissions on behalf of funds to Tax authorities.
- Keep abreast of Global KYC/ AML Standards, KYC review best practices, Local Laws and Regulations and implement related control processes.
- Promote a solid and effective Compliance culture and risk awareness within the Company, maintain good relationship with all stakeholders.
- Other ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned or as the need arise
- A degree/diploma holder with at least 2-3 years of AML/KYC related experience/exposure in banks and/or CMI firms preferably in fund management and/or possess regulatory compliance knowledge.
- Any Internal audit/Compliance/AML related accreditation will be a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player and able to work independently under minimal supervision ,set priorities.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume and click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400