- Able to manage client onboarding and review
- To develop, modify and implement company policies and regulations
- Design and monitor control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments and procedures.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks and provide assistance to Products and Research Team
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Preparation of reports to be submitted to Monetary Authority of Singapore and other statutory and regulatory reporting
- Liaise and coordinate with MAS on all reporting requirements and submissions as well as addressing any queries
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Field of Study: Business Administration, Law, Finance, Graduate Diploma in Compliance and AML or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience of relevant compliance experience in the financial industry, fund management or trust.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917