- Well-established automobile manufacturer
- Mon - Fri , 9am - 6pm, Promenade
- Salary up to $ 4,700 + Fix Bonus + Variable Bonus + Other Benefits
- Hybrid Work Arrangement
Oversee compliance, audit and ESG matters to identify internal control weaknesses, regulatory and legal risk, and support corporate sustainability initiatives.
- Review existing compliance policies and procedures and develop a robust compliance framework to ensure compliance with the local regulations and Company's policies (e.g., Business Continuity Plan, Code of Conduct, Personal Data Protection Policy, Workplace Safety and Health, Authority Matrix).
- Provide regular updates on regulatory and legislative changes to Management and employees.
- Work collaboratively across departments to help improve the Company's risk management and provide advice and support to operations on new regulatory developments.
- Propose and implement appropriate solutions when necessary.
- Support the Data Protection Officer (DPO) on reviewing and implementing personal data protection policies and procedures.
- Work with the HR Team to implement compliance training for employees.
- Work closely with the Finance & Administration Director for audits and inspections from external and internal parties and ensure findings are remediated appropriately and timely.
- Conduct internal audit checks to ensure the Company is following the policies and regulations as set out under the compliance framework.
Environment, Social and Governance (ESG):
- Develop and execute corporate sustainability initiatives and strategies that is tied to the business' strategies and goals.
Corporate Secretarial Duties:
- Support the main PIC on corporate secretarial matters (e.g., BODs, AGMs, and other regulatory updates).
- Coordinate with external Corporate Secretariat and Legal firms where necessary.
- Other duties as requested by Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Mathematics or in any related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in compliance or audit.
- Candidate that possess working experiences in a consultancy/auditing/accounting firm would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with a positive working attitude.
- Familiar with knowledge about PDPA, WSH, BCP, and Code of Conduct would be a plus point.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume and click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400