- Responsible for the day to day operation of the assigned condominium
- Supervise and coordinate all maintenance and site staff / contractors assigned to the condominium.
- Carry out all maintenance functions to the highest standard expected for the client and the subsidiary proprietors.
- Recommend a sound budget for each year to determine the amounts to be collected for the maintenance fund
- Handling of events management
- Attend Council meetings and Annual General Meetings
- Handles renewal of term contracts and up-keeping of contractual records.
- Ensure compliance with Government / HQ policies & ISO Procedures.
- Candidate with self drive possess Diploma or degree in Estate Management or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years' experience being a Condominium Manager for a large estate (over 900 units)
- Min. at least 7 to 8 years' experience being a Condominium Manager
- Knowledge of Building Maintenance & Strata Management (BMSM) Act
We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Wang Jianwei Xavier
Personal Reg No: R1433917
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917