Piping Construction Coordinator (Giant Petrochemical/ Contract)
*6 day work week/ 60 working hours per week
Coordinate and supervise piping installation and construction activities to ensure safe and quality execution. The incumbent shall liaise the field construction activities between EPC contractor and the owner's Process team to make sure permitting and other safety safeguards are in place. He/ she shall also coordinate the timing of tie-ins windows with Process team.
- Responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management.
- Establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
- Coordinate Construction input to the planning effort & act as the key interface point for coordinating the flow of Construction deliverables to the project.
- Communicate & work with Construction Support Managers to resolve construction planning resource constraints.
- Organize & facilitate Construction Execution Team (CET) meetings for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely communication with Construction Advisor, Construction Support Manager, Construction Manager & Construction Leadership Team (CLT) on project status & issue resolution.
- Act as Construction Functional Engagement Plan (FEP) Coordinator for assigned projects and provide project support as needed.
- Minimum 10 years of related experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Expertise in Mechanical, Piping disciplines are preferred.
- Good coordination & interface capabilities.
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in presentation.
- Preferably a Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259