- Advise clients to design and implement interventions on organisational performance and health challenges, particularly relating to organisation design and development, organisation transformation, change management and leadership team development.
- Start and scale initiatives to achieve stakeholders' success.
- Develop good relationships with practitioners and leaders across Public Service organisations to be their trusted partner.
- Be responsible for client relationship management and project management.
- Conduct practice research to share insights and introduce progressive practices for Public Service functions and organisations.
- Design and deliver capability programmes and initiatives to develop practitioners, managers and leaders across the Public Service.
- Degree in Human Resource or related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience in Learning & Development.
- Prior experience within the public sector or consulting firms will be advantageous.
- Experienced in broad range of knowledge, frameworks and tools on Organisation Transformation and Organisation Development.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080