Campaign and Promotion Management, Collaborative Partnership
- Collaborate with REM/ASEAN Countries to develop and implement go-to-market strategies, marketing communications programs, collateral, and content necessary to drive brand awareness, acceptance, and preference.
- Conceptualize and implement digital and social media marketing initiatives
- Ensure brand website, Facebook and other social media platforms are updated with the correct product and promotional information for specific campaigns
- Seek out new collaborative partnership (local/ASEAN) actively across different industries and create synergy with product portfolio
- Drive local social media initiatives to enhance online brand awareness
Brand, Corporate & Public Relations Communication Planning
- Ensure that the brand image and message are consistent in all materials published for external and internal communications.
- Develop deep understanding of target customer
- Translates insights into actionable brand marketing plans.
- Corporate communication, Media relations including GG, LinkedIn Management and Public Relations (Media)
- Manage external vendors including advertising agencies, marketing agencies, video production companies and photographers to drive delivery of concepts and materials for assigned products.
- Develop creative briefs that give focused direction to agencies to develop programs that build equity and deliver results
- Maintain brand consistency across media platforms and programs
- Manage project budgets and track spending within annual budget plans
- Ensure best possible knowledge (self-study, colleagues or trainings)
- Market PxM products (e.g. technical features, benefits)
- Consumer Insights & Competitor movement
- Market knowledge (esp. concerning customers & consumers)
- Competency based qualification (incl. relevant compliance topics)
- IT-relevant hard- & software topics (good user skills)
- Degree in marketing
- At least 3 years brand experience in local retail landscape within white goods industry
- Balance of analytic and creative skills, good networking skills, high ability of multi-tasking, interpersonal communication skills, presentation skills, computer skills in MS office
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835