- Provide leadership and regular coaching to Team Leaders and Agents.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day running of the contact centre, which includes effective resource planning in ensuring KPIs are consistently achieved
- Work closely with HR to ensure fast, effective, and quality staff recruitment
- Build an engaging and motivated workforce by creating a positive and vibrant environment for staff to thrive. This could be in the form of daily huddle sessions, team building activities and monthly coaching sessions.
- Conduct consistent reviews of staff performance to identify training gaps and needs
- Take ownership and resolve any urgent or critical issues escalated by the Client or team
- Work closely with Client to support investigation and service recovery process
- Establish and oversee the implementation of work processes and SOPs of the contact centre and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure quality call audits are performed to deliver good quality of service, low error rate and adherence to operations guidelines and processes
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in administration, human resource or in related majors
- At least 5-7 years of experience in managerial role in the contact center industry.
- Must have good client engagement skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955