- Manage content framework and pipeline for all internal and external communications channels (online and in social media)
- Develop digital and online strategy for promoting the brand as well as supporting recruitment.
- Build content for web platform, social channels and other digital platforms.
- Manage and administer web properties, microsites and social media platforms on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinating with designers and content providers
- Collaborate with business unit managers on website content and reviewing SEO.
- Perform measurement analytics of all digital and social platforms and make recommendations for improvement in performance and outreach.
- Support other corporate marketing and related communications needs of the company such as marketing, internal and recruitment communications.
- Oversee media relations, external speaker engagements and trade show participation.
- Degree or advanced diploma in marketing, digital communications or relevant qualifications
- Min 3 years of relevant marketing/communication/content experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and in using other social media platforms
- Experience in developing digital channels including social media for B2B marketing, which include email marketing and supporting other forms of lead generation.
- Proficiency in web design complemented by excellent typography & visual skills
- Experience in Adobe suite is advantageous
- Understand deployment of Information Architecture/User Experience (IA/UX) methodologies and SEO/SEM
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835