- Work with relevant marketing and business leads and the broader cross, Australia and New Zealand, Africa, India, South East Asia, the Middle East (ASIAM) to create, share and maintain a successful content strategy, and leads the implementation of content programs that drive top of mind recall and sustains our thought leadership position.
- Oversees all ASIAM related content initiatives and ensures that they help create both awareness of and preference in the marketplace. The role is expected to develop 'sticky' content that drives multi-level conversations that will work in a variety of channels.
- This role will interlock between the business, and integrate with different functions within marketing, media relations and the wider Marketing + Communications network within the organization
- Managing multiple stakeholders will be key, and clear regular leadership communication around content progression and pipeline will be essential.
- Be able to leverage and integrate to a comprehensive content strategy and cross-channel content and editorial plan, informed by global and regional initiatives. He/she will set-up and manage a content budget, and curate, create and distribute content in ways, which best support the GTM efforts.
- Team with business leaders to develop and roll out a creative yet strategic multi-level marketing content program
- Develop thought-provoking content, and position in the market through a variety of channels including social, digital marketing, media and events to win market share
- Drive the conversation by educating and empowering our team with the tools they need to sustain and drive great conversations with our clients
- Be ready to showcase the success of our content marketing programs through metrics, and share your leading practices with others
- Join a highly motivated team that works across cultures and values work/life balance and a shared success mindset
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years corporate marketing experience designing and implementing strategic marketing programs
- Knowledge from working in technology or consulting
- Must have worked on global client-facing, campaign-driven, content-based marketing programs
- Strong understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems
- Excellent oral, writing, storytelling/ editorial and creative skills
- Digitally savvy for social and web page content
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and build relationships, negotiate and influence colleagues within matrixed organizations
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160